1.27.2011

Let me count the ways...

Today kinda sucks.
The good times literally just.keep.coming.
It officially gets a thumbs down.

Let's review why:
Had to wear a leotard to ballet.
I have cramps.
Meal plan ran out.
Forgot to read Macbeth.
Had a pop quiz on Macbeth.
Netflix isn't working.
My flimsy shoes are crap.
I won't get my boot until next week.
I'm starving.
I have a bunch of homework.
It's freezing outside.
I had to drive to the Lundstrom to upgrade my meal plan.
Drove to the Lundstrom only to discover it was closed.
My toe hurts.
I'M HUNGRY.


Oh well, 
c'est la vie.

On the bright side, I think my hair looks good. And today is Rascal Flatts Day.
Roger that.

*This is a counter-post to Becca's Happy Day post. Not because I don't love it, but because I find it interesting that we have opposite views of the same day. Who would'a thunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment