2.02.2011

Could this day get any better?

14. Something that makes you feel better.

Getting packages from my mom, complete with scriptures, a book, gum, chocolate, and my boot.

Buying myself pretty flowers.

Watching Psych on Netflix.

Planning a birthday Cali trip with my dad.

Finishing my sister's wedding dress.
Don't steal it.




Reading a book.

Wearing my favorite boots.

Bagels and cream cheese.

Almost anything purple.

Going to church on Sundays.

Wearing nothing but mascara and still feeling confident.

Inside jokes with my best friends.

Looking at childhood pictures.

Eating delicious food.

Dancing.

Singing.

Dancing and singing simultaneously.

Getting my homework done.

Doing awesome on an assignment.

Thinking about how many books I've read in my life.

Watching a happy movie.

Listening to chill music.

Knowing that, someday, I will fall in love.

The fact that summer is a mere three months away.

My birthday, which is also Valentines Day, which is twelve and a half days away.

Vampire perfume.

Aggie Basketball games.

My denim jacket.

Being with Britny.

Holding and singing to Berkleigh.

Helping Nik through fights.

Remembering all the good times we all had the first semester of college.

The comfort of having pictures from our greatest times, and of having friendships that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment