1.15.2011

Day Four: Counteraction.

4. Your Pet Peeves and Favorite Things.

I.
Being stuck behind someone driving the speed limit in the fast lane. It's the fast lane.
Getting nudged and poked over, and over, and over, and over again.
Waking up in the middle of the night to my noisy dog.
Having someone constantly follow me like I'm the mother duck.
Being asked to pass along a message between two people who are legally mature enough to do it themselves.
Finding out that homework is just a lame excuse for having other plans or just not wanting to hang out.
My dad asking me to use my computer. Or calling me 'pumpkin'. Does he not know my real name?
When guys call me 'babe' or 'baby'. Don't make me wear a name-tag.
Being judged by people who don't even know me.
Having to maneuver around people who decide the middle of the aisle would be a good place to stop.
The constant phone call that asks,"Do you have a job yet?" The answer is no.
When small town hairstylists don't do my hair right. It's embarrassing.
Bad moods. How annoying.

II.
Seeing a surprise photo album on my facebook made by my best friends. 
My best friends. They make my day.
The moment right before a first kiss.
When my dog lays right next to me and falls asleep with her face under my arm.
Making Britny laugh until she cries.
Seeing Britny and Nik together. So darn cute.
Singing to Berkleigh while she falls asleep.
Wheat cookies and soy milk.
Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
Feeling cool when a song comes on the radio and I'm the only one that knows a dance to it.
Taking pictures to make fun of others, but only on Sundays.
Being the first one to make a joke about my lack-of-chest.
Blogs with music players.
Seeing my grandma after long, or short, periods of time.
Using tons of exclamation points and smiley faces.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
The gift of sarcasm.


Embrace it. 
Fear it.
Love it.

1 comment:

  1. You are a freak....
    But I want to wear your hair on my nipples.

    ReplyDelete