1.12.2011

Dia Uno.

1. Introduce yourself with pictures and words.


In case you haven't figred this out yet, I am legally named Sherece Kelly Bledsoe.
But my friends just call me Sherece. Usually.
I will be nineteen years of age on Valentines Day.
Some call me a pathological liar, but they're not telling the truth.
Because it's not pathological. It's talent.
I like to think that I am funny, but sometimes I wonder.

I have multiple loves in life. And, yes, it's legal.


Sillvia, my dog.



Berkleigh Sherece Bledsoe.
My niece.


Britny Bledsoe, who is my sister and my best friend.
And the mother of the aforementioned child.



That one girl who lives with me.
She goes by the name of Becca Fitzgerald.


Horton, Kira.
She's a fiery redhead.


Books.


Last, but not least, water.
Preferrably in a jug.


That is me, in a nutshell.
Actually, no, not really.
That's a bit of an undastatement, guvna.

No comments:

Post a Comment