1.24.2011

I believe, I believe!

9. I believe....





Piercing your ears using a gun from Walmart is the most entertaining way to do it.

Trying to watch a movie on Netflix using USU's crappy internet service is a frustrating task.

Missionary discussions are the highlight of my week.

Sappy love stories have a negative affect on people who are planning on being a spinster.

One of the greatest ways to nearly end an already great day is to read a blog post involving you.

Jack Johnson's music is really chill.

Sundays are really, really awesome days.

Writing a sonnet is really, really difficult.

Aggie Basketball is the best thing since chocolate cake.

If you stay up until five in the morning watching movies with boys, you will be really tired the next day.
If you stay up until five talking about life with your roommate, you will feel better about yourself.

If you don't have the right amount of confidence, you won't feel pretty with short hair.

Using your fingers is the best way to learn the Ten Commandments.

A-Team gatherings are fun, especially if there are waffles involved.

Counseling couples should be a high paying career, not something to do at four in the morning.

Church makes me happy.

College Shakespeare classes are so much harder than high school ones.

Procrastination is one of the worst feelings.

Sometimes swimming in a bathtub is way more fun than swimming in a pool.

Getting over someone sucks.


Best friends are amazing, and laughter really is the best medicine.

Goldfish are delicious.

Cookie dough is meant to be eaten raw.

Serious relationships are painfully complicated.

Psych and Pretty Little Liars are the best T.V. shows ever.

It makes me feel like a failure when people I love bring up my past mistakes.

School without Kira will not be as funny.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, I love your writing. And I'm excited to have my hand at this post tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete