4.12.2011

Today's as great as chocolate cake.

You know what I love? Writing letters. That's what I thought about today instead of paying attention in class.
I also thought about sleeping, but that's beside the point.
I decided that I want a pen pal. A permanent one that I can write for the rest of my life.
You'll never guess who I came up with.
Just guess.
No, really, guess.
..............
My sister. Ha! Isn't that the most original thing you've ever heard? No? Fine.
I'm pretty pleased with my idea. I actually just sent my first letter to her.
So there.

You know what else I love? Brushing my teeth. I do it all the time, and that's probably not a good thing.
I basically have a sort of ritual when it comes to this activity. While I'm brushing, I make my bed. Or I check my facebook. Or I walk around. Then, when I'm done, I drink some water. Putting on chapstick comes afterward.
Yes, that is my routine. I repeat it several times a day.

I also love the fact that it's getting warmer outside. I was sick of all that snow.

I love my friends as well. All of them. Every single one.
In fact, I want to spotlight one of them, just because.
Arianna Larkin. If you have not met her and become friends with her, you will never die happy. Honestly, she is one of the greatest people I have ever met. She's nice to everyone. Literally. And she is always happy, and always wants to do fun things. I can't help but smile and be happy when I'm around her. It's a bummer we didn't become good friends until this semester, because I definitely would have loved being friends with her last semester. I'm so glad we're friends. I don't think she knows how thankful I am for her.

Last but not least, I love music. I just found a song I used to love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment