4.07.2011

Burn.

In all my life, I have never been filled with such strong feelings of hate and disgust toward a person. I'm not one to have any negative feelings toward people, let alone strong ones. But sometimes, there are people who are scum. There are people who are nothing more than the dirty, chewed-up gum that you scrape off of your shoe. There are people who, when you thought have crossed every line you imagined there was, they cross the lowest one of all. This kind of person is nothing but nothing. This person is the kind of person you hope gets everything that's coming to them, and more. This is the kind of person that I hate. That I despise. That I loathe. That I am completely disgusted with. There is no one on the planet that is lower or more pathetic than this person.
Nikholas Ledger, I hope this finds you.
And I hope you get what you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment