4.26.2011

Mackenzie Clyde


The first time we met was at Soar. Remember, we were in the same group? We sat next to each other in the little circle, but we didn't really talk to each other. In fact, I forgot about it until the next time I met you, when you were sitting on Becca's bed one of the first days of first semester. I don't remember if I brought it up right away, but we eventually talked about how we were in Soar together. I remember thinking that you, Becca, and Kira all came here together, because you all seemed like you'd been friends for years. That's why I was so surprised to find out that you had just met Becca earlier that day.
Anyway.
I am so glad we became friends, Kenz. You're such a great person. You always tell the truth, no matter what. You care so much about your friends. You're welcoming and friendly, and you're always willing to listen. I'm so thankful for our friendship.
I wish you would be more willing to experience life, and to have fun and do things you'll only get to do once. Life goes by so fast, and I may be wrong, but I feel like you haven't done as many awesome things as you can. Sometimes, making late night trips to Betos or Walmart really can be more fun than watching One Tree Hill! :)
I hope you know how much I love you. I'm glad we are going to be living in the same apartment complex next year, because I don't plan on ending our friendship anytime soon! You've helped me become a better person in so many ways.
And for that, you will forever be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment