4.27.2011

Brant Stanley


I don't really know how to say all this without you thinking it's weird, but you're going to think that anyway, so here goes.
First of all, can I just tell you that I decided that I don't know if I should believe you about your emperor grandpa? Thinking back to all the BS stories we've told each other, this one is starting to sound kind of sketchy.
I love that the first time we met, I convinced you that I was from Texas and that my family was rich. I can't believe you fell for it. I'm so glad you did, though, because it makes for an excellent story.
I don't know if you remember this, but that first night when we all hung out and we played Ten Fingers and the question game, you said something to me that meant a lot. The question was something along the lines of what we wanted most. My answer was to find love (yes, very corny) because I didn't believe that I would. And then you told me that it would happen, you were sure of it. That really meant a lot. I bet you didn't know that.
And then, you gave me a freaking amazing hand massage.
And remember last semester, the last day of the break? You came and watched TV with me and Sherry. Then you came over and watched Psych with me the next morning. I loved that.
Honestly, I consider you one of my best friends. You're a pain sometimes, but hey, no one's perfect.
I'm so glad you started to hang out with us. You've been so influential in my life, and so important. You listen when I talk to you, and you're usually almost kind of always mostly honest. :)
Just having you as my friend has been so nice. Comforting, in a way. No matter how many times you make me mad, I still want you to come hang out. It must be your irresistible charm, or the fact that you're so tall.
I'm really sad that you're leaving. I don't really know how to accept the fact that once this year ends, I'll probably never see you again. You've made an impact on my life, so not having you around is going to suck.
Basically, I want to thank you. For being so great. And for caring. And for being my friend. I'll miss you a lot, and I hope you know how much you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment