4.28.2011

Codi Taylor


You have one of the best voices I have ever heard. I'm so glad you moved to our floor! You have no idea how much you have influenced me. I would have never had the guts to call your voice coach and make lessons. I can't believe I even had the guts to sing for you! It's changed my life. 
You are one of the nicest people I have ever met. You care about everyone, and you have such a positive outlook on life. Even when you're sad about something, you make the best out of life. I love hanging out with you, because you're so fun to be around. And you're so talented! You have an amazing voice, you're great at the piano, and you have a gift when it comes to hair and makeup. Seriously, you're incredible. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. I'll miss you blasting your music and singing at the top of your lungs. I'll miss your bantering with Dylan. I'll miss helping you pick what clothes to wear, and having you make me look pretty by doing my makeup. 
I hope that even though we won't be neighbors next year, we'll still hang out. I want to come see your apartment so I can be jealous of how cute it is.
I hope you know how important you are to me, and how much of an impact you've made in my life. You're great!
Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment