3.21.2011

Welcome Back, Sherece.

I have failed the 30 Day Blog Challenge.
Don't worry, I won't lose sleep over it.
I have decided to still use the ideas, though. 
For example:

My "True Self"

I am sarcastic.
Rarely serious.
I take sincere compliments to heart.
I am incredibly popular. Seriously, everyone wants to be me.
I am Becca's personal, on-call hair stylist.
I am engaged to Shawn White, the snowboarder. He doesn't know yet.
I have lots of parents.
Purple is my favorite color.
Breakfast is the best thing to be invented since high heels.
I'm actually black, but my gangsta only comes out when Kira's does.
I think it's rude and disrespectful to talk about people behind their back.
Tyra Banks gets her style inspiration from my facebook photos.
I have been convinced to apply to America's Next Top Model.
High school had no point other than to cause merciless drama.
I have a really weird family. But they keep me on my feet.
This summer, I am going to be a camp counselor for the Girl Scouts. I'm stoked.
When I hurt someone, it stays on my conscience for a long time.
I want to live in California, right by the beach.
I like the bohemian-style clothing. And cargo shorts.
Holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment