3.28.2011

These Days.

What do I miss? Let me tell you.


Watching sappy Lifetime movies and The Bachelor with my mom.
Making Britny laugh at my sarcastically told stories. And just talking, about everything.
Family dinners. They get crazy.
My dads.
Though that may sound like my fathers are 'life partners', I can assure you they are the opposite. I have a mother, thank you very much.
Connor, Shaniah, and Abbi. They make my life worthwhile.
Berkleigh. She's growing up without me.
Laying with my dog. Playing with my dog. Taking pictures of my dog. Basically just my dog.
How things were before everything somehow changed.
Late movie nights with Becca, Kira, and Kenzie.
Making muddy buddies.
How effortless life was last semester.
Being funny. Mainly just when I blogged.
My long hair.
My appendix. There is a void in my body that cannot be filled without it.
Super loud dance club music in the wee hours of the morning.
Rascal Flatts Day.
Sunshine, warmth, summer, shorts, tank tops, flip flops.
California. The beach. Disneyland.
Cheerleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment