3.23.2011

Happiness is a warm gun.

As promised.

I'm happy that the sun is shining. Although it's kind of cold outside, the sun is out, and it's marvelous.
I'm happy that I have a summer job with the Girl Scouts.
I'm happy that Zach and I were able to talk, and that we're good friends.
I'm happy that my dad, my sister, and my niece are coming to Logan next weekend.
I'm happy that summer is almost here.
I'm happy that I have Becca, Kira, Whitni, and Kenzie as my best friends.
I'm happy that I met Kenny.
I'm happy that I've decided what to major in.
I'm happy that I take naps.
I'm happy that I have cool sunglasses.
I'm happy that I have Frank. He's the greatest car ever.
I'm happy that my dad let me borrow the tandem bike.
I'm happy that I pray every night.
I'm happy that I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment