3.11.2011

Days Of Our Lives + The Young and the Restless

29. Your week.


There were no beaches involved. No road trips, hotel rooms, amusement parks, or suntans. Although rest and relaxation were anticipated, they were not received. Comparably speaking, my spring break was not as great as others. And even though I know it could have been better, I had fun. For the most part.

This week, I went to prom with Whitni.

We went shopping with Kira and purchased great glasses.

I listened to too much He Is We and Maroon 5, and am now pretty sick of them.

We went to dinner with Kenny and Andrew, and then made the inevitable Walmart trip.

On an impulse, we dyed Britny's hair 'fire engine' red.

I nearly had a heart attack when I thought I was going to get pulled over.

My life turned into a week-long soap opera.

Britny went back to someone who clearly has a lot of growing up to do.

I lost one of the best friendships I've ever had, and I have no idea what I did to deserve the things that were said.

Whitni and i went to church with my mom and my sister. We napped in the nursery and went to relief society with humorous old ladies.

Threats were made, cops were called, crude words were said, and respect was lost, all because of one person.

Kira, Whitni, and I decided to come home to Logan early. It was a great decision.

__________________________________________________

I'd like to thank Kira HortonWhitni GardnerAndrew Davis, and Kenny Ludwig for not running away screaming from my mess of a home life. I'm sorry you all were there in the climax of our soap opera, however I am thankful you were all there to keep me sane. I love you guys.

1 comment: