3.30.2011

The Next Sensation...not.

This whole week, my dreams have been about singing.
Monday night:
I was auditioning for the Glee club, and I was going to sing "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. My dream didn't get as far as singing it.


Tuesday night:
Let me give you a little background story. Codi, my lovely neighbor, found out that I can sing, so she asked me to sing for her. After I did, she said she'd give me the numbers to her voice teachers, whom she said are the best. So, there you go. 
Back to the dream. 
I was about to call Codi's voice teachers when she told me that she knew someone up in Logan who would be my teacher and was just as good as the other teachers. It was Gwyneth Paltrow. Coincidentally, Gwyneth was my yoga instructor as well, so she already knew who I was. So, we set off to her office so I could sing for her. The end.

Yeah, I know, the dreams happened only twice. But still.

I just need to start singing more. That's what I'm taking from this.
Perhaps I'll be like all the others and post a video of me singing on YouTube or something. If I'm brave enough, that is. Which I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment