3.03.2011

Online greetings with a disturbing cliffhanger.

28. Something that makes you laugh.


My family makes me laugh. Plain and simple. Granted, they also drive me up a very large wall. But we're focusing on the positive today, aren't we, Becca?

Every Christmas, my family sends a Christmas card to everyone in our family. It has grown to be something they all look forward to, and we are very proud. 
You see, our Christmas cards are always very unique.
Maybe not so much this year, because our card was just a collage of Berkleigh. I love her, but it was kind of generic.
We pride ourselves in coming up with humorous and witty sayings, pictures, and decorations. We are a very sarcastic- and joke-based family, and I just love it.
A few years ago, we procrastinated to the point of not even taking a picture. So, in a panic, we collectively came up with an idea of an e-card that we could simple forward to everyone who was deserving.
In my opinion, it was our best Christmas card yet.

Britny = Bitchy
Abbi = Twinky
Connor = Horny
Sherece = Queeny
Shaniah = Hunky
Mom = Tweeky
Dad = Butchy

Let me just point something out, for humor's sake.
If this is depicting us as 'gay elves', then why is my dad's mouth open as such?

No comments:

Post a Comment