3.02.2011

Be the good you wish to see.

27. Something that makes you cry.


If you followed the instructions, you would have clicked the link and watched the video about Brady Thompson. It's honestly one of the most touching videos I have ever watched. 
I've been praying a lot lately, for answers. After I watched this, I prayed to be better. It's so difficult to realize how blessed we truly are, yet Brady is always smiling and happy. I would love to be like that. To see the great things in life and to care more about living and being happy than other things.
It's nearly impossible to change a way of thinking after one prayer. I still think negatively of myself more often than not, and I'm not always the nicest person. But for now, working toward a goal of bettering myself is enough. Knowing that someday I will achieve that happiness lifts my mood, even if only a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment