2.04.2011

And for that, we thank you.

16. Something that makes you laugh.

Click for a better view of this picture that I found.

Alright, let me start out by saying that a lot of things make me laugh.
Really.
A lot.

Today, however, something caught my attention and I just had to share it with the world.

As I was searching through Myspace(yes, I have a Myspace, but only because I forgot the password to my old email so now it's impossible to delete it. And I was bored.), I saw some really hilarious posts on peoples' profiles.
I'm talking ridiculous things.

Like a Valentine Application.
WOW.

........


"Valentines Application......... 
itz almost valentinez day...yay!!!
So heres an app...APPLY 2DAY 

Area 1:

Name: First Name Only
Age:
Phone: Never give this info
Height:
Do you Drive:
State You Live In:
City:
May I Call You:
Single or Taken:
Would You Date Me:
Kiss On First Date:
Will You Send This Back To Me?

Area 2:
What would you do if I...

I made a move on u?
I kissed you?
I lived next door to you?
I started smoking?
I asked you on a date?
I was hospitalized?
I ran away from home?
I asked u out?

Area 3:
What do you think about my...

Personality:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:

Area 4:
Have you ever....

Lied to make me feel better?
Wanted to kiss me?
Wanted to kill me?
Broke my heart?
Kept something important from me?

Area 5:
"X" marks the spot
[]Kiss me..
[]Hug me..
[]Date me..
[]grab my butt..
[]Kill me..
[]Love me..
[]Hate me..
[]Hold me..
[]Lie to me..
[]Hurt me..
[]Hurt me.. in bed..lol
[]Sing with me..
[]Dance with me..
[]Grind with me..
[]Cuddle with me..
[]Let me make a move on you..
[]Make a move on me..
[]Watch a movie with me..
[]Get me a B-day gift..
[]Let me borrow your car..
[]Be there for me..
[]Buy me a drink..
[]Bring me around your friends..
[]Give me a massage..
[]Take advantage of me..
[]Hangout with me...
[]Take care of me if I wasn't feeling good..
[]Hold hands with me..
[]Do something incredibly sweet for me..
[]tell me you love me
[Anything else you'd like to say...]

PS: I totally stole this from my friend TJ on MYSPACE"


I find it completely insane that people actually do this.
But really, I just feel bad for TJ.
It must be hard for a teenage boy looking for a Myspace Valentine. 
But he sucked it up and advertised that he wanted someone with the qualifications only an internet survey can discover.
And for that, we thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment