2.23.2011

Slaps and Sloths.

There's this kid that I know. I guess he's not really a kid, but, let's just go with it.
I've never had many guy friends. At all. And now, I suddenly have many.
Mark Bell is definitely one of my Top 5 Favorites.
Mark is great. Everyone calls him a teddy bear. You know why, Mark? Because hugging you is like hugging a teddy bear. Just take the compliment, already.
He recently had his appendix removed, twelve days after mine was removed. Yes, world, we now have matching scars. And sweaters, and shoes, and stuffed animals from the hospital gift shop. We both carry them around on our shoulders. It's just natural.
Mark, you told me not to put these on Facebook, but you never said anything about my blog.
So you cannot harm my laptop, nor my camera.

I really like that Mark prefers to be great friends with everyone. He doesn't like to have acquaintances. He gets to know everyone for who they really are, and it's awesome because you can tell that he really wants to get to know you.
Mark, I am glad I got to know you, and I am glad we are friends.


And that is my blog post to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment