5.24.2011

Well, hello.

Would everyone like an update of Sherece's life?
If not, stop reading.

School ended. I'm still sad about it. I've never actually wanted school rather than summer, but there it is. The want.
Honestly, though, I think I miss my friends and the times we had more than school itself.
I miss my roommate, Becca. I miss us dressing crazy and making videos or taking pictures. I miss staying up late and talking. Writing notes to make each other's day better. Quoting Penelope and YouTube videos. Everything.
I miss Whitni, and our long car trips. Also, our short and dangerous ones. I miss the snorting laugh. I miss just being able to talk to her about anything. I miss her understanding.
I miss Tom, and his chatterbox of a mouth. I miss making him happy.
I miss Ari. Hanging out in her room. Talking to her about her love life(because I really don't have one). Dancing to Nsync and going to Zumba with her and Hannah, who I also miss.
I miss Brant and his giggle. And perfectly manicured hands. And how much he cares.
Basically, I miss everyone I haven't seen in the last week. Apparently I need frequent contact. Just call me leech.

I went on vacation to California. I met Princess Aurora. I gave a guy my number. I got autographs from the characters. I basked in the sun. Now, I have freckles. LOVE IT.

I am going camping with my family this weekend. My cousin Brandi is coming. She's my favorite cousin. Which means I'm stoked.

I was going to be working for the Girl Scouts this summer at a camp for two months. However, because life gets in the way of these things, I am now going to get a normal job instead. Which means I won't be gone for two months. Which means I'll actually be able to hang out with people instead of tend elementary school girls. Hallelujah!

My dad got a house. We're going to fix it up. You know what that means? Paint. Lots and lots of paint.

I lost my comfort cow. The one I got when my appendix tried to kill me. How will I prove that all happened now? Even Kenny is starting to question the whole experience was real now that Cow is gone.

Oh, and one more thing. Remember all those changes my hair went through this year? The 472 times I cut and dyed it? Well, it's all done now. Would you like to see why?
Because it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment