5.05.2011

Tom Mangum

Tom. You are more than your poofy hair and striped v-neck shirts. You are so great. You genuinely care about everyone. It sometimes amazes me how much you can talk, because you never run out of things to say. I like it because it's so you. I have fun when I'm with you. Whether we're watching South Park, cheesy action movies, sleeping, or doing homework, I love hanging out with you. We've done so many fun things for only knowing each other for a month. I'm so glad you trust me enough to tell me about personal things, and I'm glad I can trust you with the same. When you're not excessively talking(that was a joke), you really listen, and you care. It makes me feel like what I say matters. That makes me feel good.
I don't know if you remember, but you told me once that I make you happy. And that what I do makes all your cares in the world fade away. I just want you to know that you've done the same for me, and you make me happy too.
You are a really, really great guy. I am so lucky to have gotten to know you.
I hope we see each other again, but if we don't, I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. You deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment