5.03.2011

Arianna Larkin

Ari, I'm so glad we became friends this semester. Talking to you and getting to know you has been so great. You always make the best of every situation. I've seen you sad maybe one time this whole year, and even then, you were still happy about life. Whenever I'm around you, I feel happy. You make everyone so comfortable. I love that you are so sure of yourself. When we first talked for real, and you told me about your life, you said that one day you were just sick of being shy and worried about whether or not people liked you.  So you were just yourself from then on. I admire that. I wish I were able to be myself, all the time, around everyone. I look up to you for that. I look up to you for so many things. You never talk bad about anyone. You don't hold grudges. You are so kind and friendly. And you believe in everyone.
I want you to know that you deserve the best in life. You deserve to be as happy as you make everyone around you. 
You are so beautiful, even when you're just sitting around in pajamas or something. You always have this glow about you, and I love it!
I hope that we stay friends for a really, really long time. It's been so great having you in my life, and I don't want that to end. You may not realize it, but you've helped me through a lot. That means so much. I hope you know how much you mean to me!
Thank you for being so wonderful. Love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment