5.01.2011

Katie Wilson

 You are so beautiful, Katie. I love hanging out with you because you always make it so much fun. You have such a positive outlook on life, and it's so uplifting. You're so confident. It's amazing the kinds of clothes you can pull off with no problem. And I love that you can just sit on your bed, play your ukulele, and sing. It's just awesome. You have such a pretty voice. I'm going to miss hearing that!
I love that you're so comfortable around everyone, and how that makes everyone comfortable around you. You've been such a role model for me this semester. It makes me feel so cool and needed when you ask me if your outfit looks good or for advice on what to wear. I love it! :)
It is so awesome that you're so comfortable with yourself. I remember when you got your wisdom teeth out, you sent a picture of yourself all swollen to Whitni so she could show all of us. When she told me you wanted everyone to see, I was kind of blown away, because I could never do that. I'm not even half as confident or comfortable with myself as you are, and that is what I strive to be. I look up to you.
I wish that we would have gotten to know each other better, because I feel like there's so much more to know. I find it so great that even though we're not super close, you've still made such a huge impact on my life. 
I hope you know how much you mean to me. Thank you for being there for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment