12.24.2010

Partial Credit for Latework.

I was a loser in high school.
Or so I thought.
Last night, The Hortons and two of The Bledsoes took a gander to Temple Square.

It was there that I was recognized.

I had an A Cappella class my senior year. In that class was a guy named Greg Wright.
And, yes, he is attractive. I know you were wondering.
I was walking to the car last night and I just happened to turn around.
Greg was walking behind me.
Of course I recognized him. I recognize nearly everyone who went to Bingham. (Becca thinks I'm a creeper.)
All of a sudden, he was like, 'Hey!' And I said, 'Hey!' And he said, 'You look really familiar.' And I said, 'Yeah, we were in A Cappella together.' And he said, 'Yeah! It's good to see you!' And I said, 'You too!'
No, I have not been thinking of this encounter since it happened. I know that's what you assumed.
I feel so cool.

I am not a creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment