12.13.2010

Haunted.

There is a ghost in my room, and it is taking all of my things.

Item number one was my ipod.
Then I found it in my jacket pocket. Two months after I lost it.
So that one probably wasn't The Ghost.

Item number two was my student ID.
Then I realized that I traded it for a screwdriver. So it was in the mantower office.
That probably wasn't The Ghost either. Probably.

Stop thinking that there's a pattern here. There isn't, I swear.

Item number three was my license, and all of my old school ID's. With embarrassing photographs on them.
I looked and I looked, but I never found them. There is no way they could have fallen out of my bag without me seeing.

So, it has to be The Ghost.

The Ghost then proceeded to steal other random things.

The brown jacket I borrowed from Kira?
Gone.

Both of my retainers?
Disappeared.

My marbles?
I'm pretty sure The Ghost took those too.
Figuratively speaking.


Why would The Ghost take these things, you ask?
I don't know, ask him yourself.



Lightbulb!

I just realized who The Ghost is.



At least I know what to call the thief.


No comments:

Post a Comment