10.20.2010

On the corner of Memory Lane and Now Street.

I logged onto Myspace today.
I know, Myspace.
Lame? Yes.

I noticed that I had a comment on one of my 'blog' posts.
(Which, compared to this, is the most boring blog EVER.)

This was the post:


Let's see who REALLY knows me...
YOU fill in the blanks about ME even if u dont have any idea what they are and send it back to ME. But first post a blank one out to all your friends so they can return the favor to you.

My name:
Who is the love of my life:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
How long have you known me:
When is the last time that we saw each other:
Do I smoke:
Do I drink:
When is my birthday:
What was your first impression of upon meeting me:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
Am I funny:
What's my favorite type of music:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
Do I have any special talents:
Would you consider me a friend/good friend:
Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what):
What is a memory we have once had:
Have you ever hugged me:
Do you miss me...do you think i miss you:
What is my favorite food:
Have you ever had a crush on me:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
What's your favorite memory of me:
Who do I like right now:
What is my worst habit:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?:Are we friends:
Will you repost this so I can do it for you?:
 
 
I posted this on June 9, 2009. Then, today at 9:44 pm, Kimberlee Lewis* commented on it.
 
This is what she replied:
 

Sherece Bledsoe, Me duh haha, a little town called redmond, Kelly :], birth, My party that got busted lol, No and No haha, Feburary 14 :], my first impresssion.. Hah man she's werid.. but i like it :], Yes 4 in fact, Umm you really like reading, you are hilarious!!!, you like all kinds o music silly, lol most people would go straight to the legs but your eyes are truly mesmerizing, You are rather shy but i can always get that outgoing side outta you, You do follow alot of rules but you remember how we got our bows from claires? Hah that's all im going to say, you can play the piano by ear, i consider you family, you can be a little bit of everything but i'd go with amazing :], Yes!, I miss you! You Miss me!, Idk if its your favorite but you eat peanut butter and potatoe chip sandwiches, a little one maybe hahah, well Kenny and all those guys still call you legs so thats a good one, I have to pick one?? o god maybe the time when you tricked your dad into saying what? it took forever but that was my favorite "nossing" ever!!!, Im not sure who you like now.. But the Red Jumpsuit singer is totuhlee diggin you haha, You tend to be a little harsh on yourself.. But hey aren't we all?, Probably a good book to read, Yes we are thee best of friends! and no i probably wont haha love you Recey!


It kind of just made me feel happy and loved :)
It's this kind of reminiscing that brings joy!
Other memories, not so much.

But now, it is today. And I've new hills to walk my bike up.


*Kimberlee Dawn Lewis is the girl whom broke my shell and made me who I am today. She gave me confidence, love, friendship, and trust. Most of those qualities remained even after our friendship heartbreakingly disintegrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment