10.22.2010

Friday, anyone?

I feel as though today should be a good day.
Aside from the fact that I didn't go to that spinning class. Or the turbo kick class.
But, alas, life goes on!

And this is what it goes on to...

There is a man. He works at The Junction.
He made my delicious sandwich today.
This man has the most amazing blue eyes. And he is very, very attractive.
Just had to get that off my chest. (What chest? Ohhh, burn.)

Anberlin is amazing.


(That's Anberlin. Just so you know.)
Am I right? Yes, of course I am.
Their concert was so awesome! As is every one of their songs.
Love them!

I taught myself how to play the first part of 'When I Look At You' on the piano. I feel so accomplished.

Becca's best friend is coming up today. I'm actually pretty excited.
Is that weird, considering I don't know her?
Yet again, that means I should probably tidy up my side of the room so as not to look like a slob...

And I will get on that as soon as possible.

Which means at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment