10.19.2010

Dogsick.

You know that feeling you get?
The one when you're away from home, having a grand old time, and suddenly it hits you that you're not entirely comfortable where you're at because the only place you're entirely comfortable is at home?
Well, I've never felt that.

What I get sick for is my dog. I miss her more than anything.

I mean, I know a few girls who tear up at the thought of home. I have a best friend who's heart is hurting. There's probably some people out there who are saddened by the fact that their parents aren't there to cushion them from the world anymore. And then there's me, who cries over her dog instead of her absent family.

But, come on, who wouldn't cry over this adorable creature?!
Okay, there are two adorable creatures in that picture, but here's hoping that it was obvious I was talking about the one with four legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment