10.19.2010

I have analyzed my love for surveys.

And I discovered that it's the best way to talk about yourself without any interruptions from pointless tales of others' love lifes.

That came out kind of harsh. Let me rephrase.

Survey (v)
look at something carefully; to look at or consider somebody or something closely, especially in order to

form an opinion.
 A- Age: Eighteen
B- Bed size: Extra long twin.
C- Chore you hate: Weeding the garden.
D- Dogs or cats: Dogs!
E-Essential start for your day: Get out of bed. I find that necessary sometimes.
F-Favorite color: Purple. But only the soft purples or the deep purples. None of that bright stuff.
G-Gold or silver: Silver.
H-Height: 5'11"
I-Instruments you've played: Piano. Vocal chords?
J-Job title: Seeking.
K-Kid(s): Darling things.
L-Loud or quiet: Depends on the setting.
M-Moms name: April. Or was it March...?
N-Nicknames: Rece, Rooster, Legs.
O-Overnight hospital stays: Once, when I was born.
P-Pet peeve: When people drive the speed limit or slower in the fast lane. Come on, people, it's the fast lane!
Q-Favorite quote from a movie: "'Be excellent to each other.' 'Party on, dudes!'"
R-Right or left handed: Right.
S-Siblings: Britny, Connor, Shaniah, Abbi, Tiffany, Amber, Clint.
T-Time you wake up: Usually around eight.
U-Underwear: Check.
V-Vegetable you dislike: Only the ones that qualify as a vegetable. The rest are fine.
W-Ways you run late: By not leaving on time. That usually does it.
X- X-Rays you've had: Twenty gazillion for my spine, ten gazillion for my teeth, and one for my tumors.
Y-Yummy food you make: I make a mean bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.
Z-Zoo favorite: Giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment