6.29.2011

Spewing thoughts.

-It has recently been brought to my attention that I know some really, really incredible people. This includes, but is in no way limited to, Tiffany PerglerArianna Larkin, and Hannah Bateman. If you do not know them, you most definitely should. Because they will basically change your life.
-After watching The Bachelorette, I know exactly what I want in a guy. Or, more like what guy I want. For myself. Ben F. Mmmmmmmm. Something about that curly brown hair just gets me. And the fact that he's a man.
-I forgot how much I love working in hardware stores. Until now.
-I want to go to a cabin.
-While on my way back to Logan a few days ago, I heard on the radio about a 'Country Idol' or something, and I have decided to sign up for it. Oh yeah.
-I hate cold sores.
-I love hiking. I seriously love it. SO MUCH.
-There should be a thunderstorm in Logan, right now, all night.
-I am so glad I cut my hair this short. I love it. A lot. Therefore, I am going to keep it short for a long time....until I change my mind yet again.
-I'm watching Dan in Real Life right now, and I just realized that the cop who keeps pulling him over is Mr. Shoester on Glee. Don't believe me? Look it up.
-I have eaten so much today that I think I can go a week without eating and still not be hungry.
-Brushing my teeth makes me happy.
-My family is hilarious when they're not driving me nuts.
-Life, overall, is good.

2 comments: