6.24.2011

Fish lips and rollerskates.

For how much I love my family, I hate them.
I hate them for going on vacation without me. For not trying harder to get me to go. And I know that would have been a little difficult, because I had three job interviews while they were lounging on the beach, but still. It would be nice to have someone who cared more about having the whole family going on family vacation than their daughter getting a job. Because that is seriously how it feels.
I've never missed a vacation with them. So that alone feels crappy.
And I'm used to knowing that if I were to randomly go home, they would be there. That's a comforting feeling. But right now, I want to go home and see them, and they're not there.
I wonder if they realize how selfish I'm being.
I don't hate them. I just miss them. So much. And although I've had so many unforgettable things happen here in Logan already, I would have traded them for memories with my family in a heartbeat.
Okay, that's a lie. I'm pretty damn fond of almost all of my Logan memories.
Take that, Havey Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment