6.10.2011

All Natural Sleep Aids.

So, as most of you know, I lost Cow.
That is Cow. He was my favorite stuffed animal ever. I slept with him every night. Whenever I looked at him, I thought of the whole experience of the removal of my appendix, which I suppose isn't usually the greatest, but it was for me. He was my Comfort Cow.
And now, he is gone.
I had another stuffed animal that I slept with as well.
He's a cute little teddy bear with a purple bow. I named him Kenny, because that is the first thing I called him. And that is how I name things.
When cow disappeared, I slept with Kenny. (Lots of pun intended.)
Then, he and Berkleigh fell in love.
He is the only thing she does not put in her mouth. (This time, there is no pun intended.)
She sleeps with him by her side every night as well, and she stops crying when she sees him. I could not take that away from her, so I promised her she could keep him as long as she kept him forever and never changed his name.
So, there you go. I have no stuffed animals to sleep with.
How will I ever survive?

4 comments:

  1. when I get up to Logan, we will BOTH go buy new stuffed animals together. deal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should buy a Zoobie instead... just saying. Like the lion... or the hippo.. (:
    PS: You're so cute, Sherece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is really helpful.. Very interesting.. Gotta need some Sleep Aids though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having trouble with sleep aids that is proven safe and effective? Then it is time to look into natural sleep aid. This may be the key to give you a good night’s rest!

    ReplyDelete