11.22.2010

Soldier Boy Tell 'Em.

I have a pen pal. My elementary school dreams have finally come true.

My good friend Mike asked for a favor one day. Just randomly, out of the blue, asked for a huge favor(his words).
Y'all know I can't turn down an adventure.

So now, I am writing his good friend Garrett. He's at basic training in South Dakota or South Carolina or something like that. Maybe it was Mississippi. One can never be sure.

Basically, I wrote all about myself in my first letter. Don't worry, I was humble. I only told him I was the greatest, nicest, most awesome person ever. I left out how perfect and moviestar-like I am.
Nope, that's a lie, and I don't lie on Sundays.

It felt like it took f o r e v e r for him to write back. That makes sense though, because I'm pretty sure the Army doesn't send you to Basic Training to lay on fluffy pillows and write to girls using scented stationery and feather pens. I could be wrong though.

Then, I got this in the mail.


Page 1



Page 2
Page 3





















Oh, dreams do come true!

This guy definitely lives up to my Pen Pal Standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment