11.11.2010

Baby, baby, baby, OH.

I am going to be an aunt.

In one month - give or take a week - my sister is going to be a mom.

I am SO excited!

I sure hope that thing is a cute thing. Let us all pray she gets only her mother's genes. Otherwise....well, let's not go there.

By morphing Britny's and 'the donor's' faces together, the internet has told me that the baby will look somewhat like this, only better.


This will be one freaking adorable baby!

She is going to have the greatest mom in the world. Honestly, I couldn't think of someone more loving and caring like my sister. I can't wait for her to finally be a mother. This little girl is going to become an amazing person, because amazing people raise amazing kids.

At least that's how I see it.

And I'll be the kick-ass aunt to whom she always wants to hang out with.
I've already got 20 gazillion lullabies memorized to sing to her, and tons of stories in my head waiting to be told.

But alas, I haven't even revealed the best part!

The child is going to have the greatest name.
Berkleigh Sherece Bledsoe.


AH!!!!!

She just needs to climb out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment