7.18.2011

Different doesn't mean worse.

I feel like updating the world with the newness of my life. I'm keeping most of it on the DL, but I figured I'd share some with my hundreds of dedicated followers.

So I work at a hardware store. And there's a man that works with me whom I am very attracted to. I had a cheesy dream about him last night. We dated, then something happened and he left 'forever', and then he came back some time later and proposed and of course I said yes. Now, keep in mind that I thought this was all really happening. Like, when I woke up, I thought I was dreaming of waking up, not actually waking up. So when it hit me that it was all a dream, I was bummed. I now plan on avoiding eye contact with said person for the rest of the time we work together.

I'm getting a tattoo. Just a small one on my arm, or my wrist. I've been contemplating it for some time, trying to decide if there's anything that's so important to me that I would mark it on my body forever. And, in the past couple days, I've decided there is. And you will all just have to wait and see.

Ari is coming up to Logan tomorrow. I am STOKED. We're going to Lagoon on Wednesday, and, once again, I am STOKED. Am I stoked? YES.

My little brother is seventeen now. It's just unnatural.

I'm planning on buzzing my hair off before I go to Africa. It makes me happy.

I am finally healthy. Not that barely any of you know the story behind that phrase, but for those who do, I'd like you to know that I'm healthy now. Of the million times I've felt like I've overcome it, this feels like the one that will last. I really don't think I'll relapse. Not after everything that has happened. So, to you all, thanks. For helping me through it. Means a lot.

And now, I am going to go hiking.

Kwaheri.

1 comment:

  1. yer blog is one of the only ones i TRULY follow. haha. it's always interesting :]
    just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete