8.21.2011

Fine, I will update you.

For the sake of two of my lovely friends - you know who you are - I will give you an update of my life. Because I know you've all been dying to hear it.
So, first things first. ANTM called back, I'm going to LA this weekend, and I have no idea what's going to happen with that. I'm not really expecting or hoping for anything in particular. Right now, it just feels like I'm going to LA for a weekend with my mom, so I'm not nervous. Nerves? Puh-lease.
I love life. It's awesome, this thing we all have. I mean, seriously. What's not to love? Oh, other than the fact that at least two different family members call me every. single. day. But, you know. Such is life. And I really do love it.
I may or may not be diagnosed with a 'syndrome' soon. Keep an eye out, cause I'll let you in on THAT secret soon enough.
And I think that's it, because I lead a relatively boring and uneventful - though marvelous - life.
Oh, and I have the best roommates. No one else compares. Because mine are the best, no battle.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I didn't know all this! Why didn't you text me?? That's really exciting! Congrats girl :)
    Wish we stayed close this summer. Kinda bummed we didn't.
    I'm glad you're doing well though! :)

    ReplyDelete